Classic eyelash extensions have many advantages that many are not even aware of. It’s a classic technique that works for almost everyone and makes their eyes brighter, bigger, and more attractive.
Read our material why you should try these types of extensions and how you need to take care of your eyelashes to keep them attractive for as long as possible.
- Natural appearance
If this is your first time doing eyelash extensions and you don’t want too noticeable changes in your look, then classic eyelashes are just the thing for you.
The result of the procedure looks absolutely natural, as if these were your own long and thick eyelashes.
It is the ideal solution for everyone who is afraid to exaggerate or whose work and lifestyle does not allow for a very extravagant look.
You don’t have to worry about what your eyes look like every day. If you choose to use an experienced lash maker who works with high quality materials, you will always look perfect!
The main thing is to do regular follow-up applications and take care of the eyelashes while wearing them. On average, the renewal or new application process takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
Much depends on the materials used and the experience of the lashmaker, who should choose the right length, thickness, fullness and lashes of the lashes.
Classic extensions are the most comfortable extensions possible. Volume extensions are much less comfortable as they use thicker and longer lashes. In addition, three-eyelash clusters are used in the volume extensions so that you can clearly feel them on your eyes.
You won’t have such problems with classic lashing. In this case, an eyelash stylist applies an extension to a single natural eyelash. Without any heaviness or discomfort!
- water resistance
In contrast to mascara and the usual false eyelashes, extensions are waterproof. You can play sports, swim in the pool, take a vacation by the sea, get caught in rain or snow and not worry about your looks.
- time savings
Almost every morning of a girl involves a ritual like makeup. Of course, this costs time that could be used for leisure time or for communicating with loved ones.
In the evening, after returning from work, the girls also need time to remove their make-up.
With extensions you cut a good figure at any time of the day: in the early morning when you are still in bed, in the afternoon, at a business meeting or in the evening when celebrating with friends.
You also no longer have to buy mascara, i.e. it expires 3 months after opening.
Your eyelashes will be longer, darker and have a nice curve. Customers who have tried classic eyelash extensions find that they have become much more confident!
- Quality product
By choosing quality materials that are certified by health authorities, you shouldn’t have to worry about your health.
To make sure the products you use are safe, watch out for products from the popular Canadian brand LashStorePro.
In the online shop of this company you can buy the best products that must be on the work table of your lashmaker: eyelashes, adhesives, primers, shampoos and other aids.
The quality of the products speaks for itself: Canada’s top masters work with these classic eyelashes.
How do you care for classic eyelash extensions?
To keep your eyelashes looking perfect, follow these rules:
- Do not get wet for 48 hours after application: This is necessary for better adhesive fixation.
- Do not use oil-based cosmetics as oils can damage the adhesive. Prefer gel-based products. Micellar water is also good for removing makeup.
- Don’t use waterproof mascara. Although extensions make your eyes much more expressive, some customers prefer to heighten this effect by applying mascara.
In this case, it is recommended to use ordinary mascara, not a waterproof one. Waterproof products are best removed from the skin and eyelashes with oil. And, as you can see, this can shorten the life of the eyelashes.
- Avoid eyelash curlers as you risk pulling out extensions and damaging your natural lashes.
- Don’t forget to brush your eyelashes regularly.
- Don’t tear or pull your eyelashes, or try not to rub your eyes too hard. This can also shorten the «lifespan» of your extensions.
- When you shower, avoid letting the water from your shower head drip onto your face. The pressure can be too strong and destroy the extensions.
- Use a silk pillow for sleeping: Due to its natural composition, it will extend the life of your eyelash extensions. Also try not to sleep on your stomach with your face on the pillow.
- Apply regularly. It depends on each person’s eyelash growth, but is usually necessary every 3 weeks.
Once you have tried classic extensions and seen all the advantages of this beauty procedure, you can never do without them again!